Tuesday, September 05, 2006

A roundup

...First - my apologies to the Swillers. I bollixed a link to a Futurama quote, accidentally chaining directly to a sound file instead of the page in question. (Such things are usually frowned upon for good reason.) I put "warning, links to sound" because when you get to the page and THEN click, you hear what I was referring to.

Long story short, I should have previewed, because then I would have been able to test the link and correct my error, rather than get an angry "You're not allowed to do this, we're telling on you" message. I don't want to get anyone in trouble. PLEASE scrap the original link!

...in college, if you had a holiday your class schedule would be rearranged - Tuesday would turn into Thursday, for example - and so, I've decided to use that as flimsy cover to run Musical Monday tomorrow. Next week I'll get back on track.

...one side effect of a lot of physical activity is the sudden exposure of all one's shortcomings. My wind is OK, but I'm getting a little doughy, and criminy was I ever sore the next day. I'm open to a little advice on the topic. (Step one: no more hubcap-sized bagels.)

No comments: