Thursday, October 22, 2009

This is terrible

Can you hear the evil crowd
The lies and the laughter
I hear my inside
The mechanized hum of another world
Where no sun is shining
No red light flashing
Here in this darkness
I know what Ive done
I know all at once who I am
-Steely Dan

They found her.

The body of a child found in a south Georgia landfill has been identified as that of a missing 7-year-old Florida girl, Clay County, Florida, Sheriff Rick Beseler said Thursday morning.

Somer Thompson, 7, went missing Monday on her way home from school.

John Bankhead of the Georgia Bureau of Investigation told CNN the state medical examiner will positively determine whether the body is that of Somer Thompson, who went missing Monday. An autopsy will be conducted in Savannah, Georgia.

The preliminary identification was based on the girl's clothing and a birthmark, Beseler said.

No comments: