Tuesday, February 15, 2005

One of my Famous Five

The Hive has very few permanent links on the wall, but one of them is Dan Flynn's Flynn Files. I'd like to point it out again, and no, not just because he asked. He's got some lively discussions on a variety of hot topics, and as a full-time writer - slash - professional wonk, he can get posts out in a timely manner.

As a result, some of the stuff I'd otherwise put up in here winds up as part of the give-and-take there. Those who enjoy my ramblings can see what I do as a guest star. Those who hate them can see others duel it out. In any case, the man himself is worth reading. (Even when I disagree.)

PS - some of my posts have been in larger text size than others. Since swapping from Georgia to Verdana, I've tried for a consistent look but it hasn't worked, for reasons that escape my pitiful store of HTML knowledge. I'll work on it and keep you up to date on my lack of progress.

No comments: