Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Believers for Barack

Believers in what, I'd like to know.


The Obama campaign is preparing rolling out a new line of “faith merchandise” – the latest move in an ambitious effort to win over religious voters.

“Check out the Believers for Barack, Pro-Family Pro-Obama, and Catholics for Obama buttons, bumper stickers and signs….” says Obama Deputy Director of Religious Affairs Paul Monteiro in an e-mail obtained by the Beliefnet Web site.

They even have stuff for the Fly and the Ladybug. Do you think Nancy Pelosi has a "Catholics for Obama" shirt?

I don't know how much of this is selling. Two weeks ago Obama was running pro-abort ads on country music radio. Last week I was told that my Savior was a mere community organizer like their savior. We Bible thumpers can be pretty slow, but I don't know how many of us are that slow. Here's more:

We'll soon be rolling out merchandise for other religious groups and denominations, but I wanted to get this out to you without delay,” he adds.

Other religious groups? You mean, like these people?

No comments: