Tuesday, July 21, 2009

It's Past Thursday, Charlie

Update: Charlie's poll on Sotomayor is in!

Haven't made a decision yet? I guess the polling data isn't out yet.

Gov. Charlie Crist is the only high-ranking Republican in the land who seems to have no opinion on whether, were he elected to the Senate seat he’s running for, he’d vote to confirm Sonia Sotomayor as the first Hispanic Supreme Court justice.

Crist’s opponent Marco Rubio said he’d vote against her. Crist is still figuring.
Crist: “I haven’t decided and I’ve got a lot of responsibilities in the job that I hold. Yesterday I was actually appointing judges. And so I’m focused on their records for now."

Q: You said you’d say by Thursday.

“I said I might know by Thursday. I think it's important to note: there are members on the Senate judiciary committee that have seen every minute of testimony and they haven’t made an announcement on it. I don’t feel pressure.”

What a coward. I can't do it, guys. I can't vote for this guy.

No comments: