Tuesday, January 26, 2010

If I had a brain...

...I'd smother it. I don't have a brain, but for the sake of argument let's say I did. I would smother it. I might play with it for awhile, but eventually I'd smother it.

Remember that space heater I got a few weeks ago? Remember how toasty and warm I was in the Spider Cave? I got up close to that heater because I wanted my feet to feel toasty warm. I forgot that my feet will never feel toasty and warm because my feet will never feel anything because I have @#$%^&*&^%$ neuropathy!!!

So when I showed up at my doctor's office with a burn blister on my right big toe I was surprised that my doctor didn't schedule me to get my head examined as well a a trip to the wound care center.

It's a tiny blister. No infection. Taking antibiotics until my trip to the wound care center next Thursday. I was at least hoping for the podiatry clinic, where reside the most beautiful doctors in the entire VA hospital. Oh well.

No comments: