Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Speaking of dumb California parents

If you're scared enough of your dog to lock your son in the basement for his own safety while you're out, you may consider a more permanent solution before something tragic happens.

Oh... well, never mind then.

Milady Faibish never considered locking the dogs in the basement? You know, the critters without opposable thumbs? The ones that weren't her own child? Then again, she doesn't seem to broken up by this: "I put him down there, with a shovel on the door," Faibish said in an interview with the San Francisco Chronicle. "And I told him: 'Stay down there until I come back.' Typical Nicky, he wouldn't listen to me. ... When you're born you're destined to go and this was his time."

Sweet jumping Judas on a trampoline...

(w/t to the Corner)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It just makes me sick. She should not be allowed to have children.