Thursday, October 20, 2005

But before I kill you, Mr. Bond...

As you may already know, today's quiz day, as begun by Cullen and carried along by WunderKraut and It Comes In Pints. Quiz day! Funny how the very two words to cause a school kid to cringe into a pretzel of anguish get a bunch of desk-jockey adults all giddy and glad.

During lunch, I discovered my
inner historical general: King Edward I of England, better known to film fans as Edward Longshanks, the man who ordered the disembowelment of Mel Gibson. ("You scored 64 Wisdom, 81 Tactics, 58 Guts, and 55 Ruthlessness!")

Now, I'm getting to check out a few of the others. Some don't seem to make much sense to me, and if there are too many questions I can't answer, I just go on.

For example, one I did finish but don't really understand
is here. My results?


What Pulp Fiction Character Are You?

You are the king of smooth -- enough said.

Take the What Pulp Fiction Character Are You? quiz.



Since I dig Harvey Keitel's work, I'm ok with this, but others shall have to tell me what it means.

My favorite, however, may be the top of Cullen's list - What Bond Villain Are You? Taking it now. (I hope I'm something cool and not some cut-rate henchman...)

:::time passes:::

Sanchez? Who the hell is Sanchez? And instead of coming up with a "Paste this code" page for convenient result-sharing, you have to click around all the hell over the place and put up with ad-strewn crap pages. What a flaming toss of a site. Oh, Oddjob?


NO, Mr. Bad Online Test, I expect you to DIE!

No comments: