Monday, August 27, 2007

Busy bug

Just cleared:
wedding
honeymoon
food shopping
oil change
627 loads of laundry

On the docket:
wedding album photo selection
Labor Day festivities at one of the groomsmen's home
pre-Labor Day festivities at the in-laws
some dog-sitting
shocks and brakes on the Discount Chariot
627 thank-you notes

Regular business (not in this order):
My actual job
Getting the apartment in order
"The Rise of Theodore Roosevelt" by Edmund Morris (which is slated to become a film starring Leo DiCaprio as TR - I think I threw up in my mouth a little)
"The Everlasting Man" by GK Chesteron
The Ladybug
losing hockey games

Two cheers for regular life - even though it means the occasional dry spell in posting. In order to deal with it, I'm actually writing more elsewhere - resuming a diary (which never goes well for me, but it's the right thing to do right now), and hammering at the wretched MOUS. I'm also still reading most everyone. Like Gandalf, expect me when you see me; only without all the wizardry and "You Shall Not Pass!" and stuff.

(NOTE - The TR book is 920 pages including the end notes. This has shoved "The Jesus I Never Knew" back to the back burner; sorry Tracey. I promise I'll get to Disco Stu's book!)

No comments: