Tuesday, August 07, 2007

There and Back Again

Last night I got back from New Jersey, where I saw the marriage of the Fly and the Ladybug. I'll have much more later, but a few notes here.

I was one of the groomsmen, and from my vantage point it was a wonderful experience. I wore a tux for the first time in 25 years (The last one was lime green with a ruffled shirt), I danced with stunningly beautiful bridesmaids, I almost lost my kneecaps (more on that later).

I also had the great pleasure of meeting Mr. Bingley of the
Swilling and the Prussian Tiger . It was the first time I had met folks in their corporeal state that I had interaction with on the web. I even got to practice a little of my poor German with the Tiger. And like Mr. Bingley mentioned - it's difficult to remember real names.

While the happy couple are in honeymoonal bliss I am going to valiantly soldier on with posting the blog. I am not done telling tales of the wedding week. It's a shame I don't know how to post pictures.

The Fly has chosen wisely; the Ladybug is a wonderful young lady.

No comments: