Monday, September 15, 2008

I Have Anger Issues

Colossians 3:8 “But now you also, put them all aside: anger, wrath, malice, slander, and abusive speech from you mouth.”

I confess to you that I am in disobedience to the above verse.

The St. Pete Times called me to ask for my subscription. My reply is not suitable for a family blog.

At work I am besieged by telemarketers, at times having to put the guy who signs my paycheck on hold to take a call from someone who wants to improve our company’s ranking on Google. Friday I snapped when a got a call from a telemarketer who spoke English so poorly that she could not pronounce the name of my
employer.

It takes all of my meager self-control to keep me from calling the local Dem HQ asking them to show me in my Bible where my Savior did His community organizing. I know that their savior did his in Chicago. ("Jesus Just Left Chicago" ZZ Top)

And today, this didn’t help with my struggle against
disobedience.

WHILE campaigning in public for a speedy withdrawal of US troops from Iraq, Sen. Barack Obama has tried in private to persuade Iraqi leaders to delay an agreement on a draw-down of the American military presence.

According to Iraqi Foreign Minister Hoshyar Zebari, Obama made his demand for delay a key theme of his discussions with Iraqi leaders in Baghdad in July.
"He asked why we were not prepared to delay an agreement until after the US elections and the formation of a new administration in Washington," Zebari said in an interview.

Did I tell you that diabetics have to watch their blood pressure?

And while I’m at it, does anyone care what this
coked-up skank thinks?

No comments: