- This has always been a great show, despite Dennis Franz' tuchus.
- Clichés? Nah. I just reached out to the guy, you know, maybe do him a solid, and he jammed me up!
- Again, I ask... have the New Orleans Saints fired Detective Medavoy yet?
- Odds that Sipowitz dies in the finale - 5 to 1.
- Odds that he sees someone else die - 3 to 2.
- Odds that he chews out/gets chewed out - 2 to 1.
- Odds that the station house blows up - 7 to 1.
- Odds that a skell lawyers up - 1 to 5.
It's not a show I've been able to follow start to close. I was a Jimmy Smits guy, mostly; I catch reruns of everything else when I can. When it's on top of its game, it's as well-written as anything I've seen on TV.