Monday, April 03, 2006

New look, new problems

This is a bummer. I did a little fine-tuning and I got rid of a dark hunk of blue across the bottom of the sidebar. Apparently that didn't help, and non-IE users are still having difficulties reading in here. As near as I can guess the faint light blue background turns into a darker blue in Firefox.

I'll post in a larger text size, which should also help; and hopefully I can figure out how to turn the text color from navy blue to black, to improve the contrast. Failing that, I can try to change the background to straight white.

Wish me luck...


updated, 9:50 pm - Well, I hope this looks better. There's more contrast (at least as far as IE can tell me) though I still can't figure out how to make the post background white. Due credit to ColorMatch for the proper hexidecimal codes. They provide five complimentary colors for homemade palette work, too - a great little utility.

update again, 12:29 am - son of a gun. Now the background IS white. Folks, you'll have to let me know how it looks to you...

No comments: