Thursday, April 27, 2006

Quick updates

* Regarding plagiarism - I've been going over the archives for a little while now, as part of a separate long-term project. Came across this post. The money quote: Now that’s marketing – infiltrate the dreams of potential customers and shake their hands.

Turns out, of course, that I'd "internalized" that concept from an early Futurama episode. I just thought that I'd blow the whistle now before I'm on 60 Minutes.

* My sports jinx powers are at their zenith. On Tuesday I had the all-nighter at the rink. I refereed three games and then played a fourth because the team was short many players. We lost. Better, about 45 seconds from the end I stepped on a stick blade and rolled my ankle. The doctor says that luckily I did nothing more than badly bruise my foot - nothing is broken and nothing appears to be torn. Needless to say, it's all Bush's fault.

* New stuff on the sidebar. I moved some stuff and added new, exciting links - Memeno Moron, the Cagey Mind, and Worship Naked. Click them and be happy.

That's all for now. Class dis-missssssed!

No comments: