5. The picture at the top of Lilek's Bleat today reminds me of a great blonde joke:
Q. Why don't blondes like to bake chocolate-chip cookies?
A. It's too much work to peel the M & M's.
6. Heheheheh, again - Check out Nigeria 4-1-9 Live, starring Jersey's own Dossy. This is why the 'Fly uses caution while talking of Hexes Told Them and similar games of chance and skill.
7. Finally, Christmas. The PC has given me the following songs while typing:
- Brook Benton, "This Time of the Year"
- Les Brown Orchestra, "We Wish You the Merriest"
- The Temptations, "Silent Night"
- Vince Guaraldi Trio, "Skating"
- Marvin Gaye, "Christmas in the City"
- The Waitresses, "Christmas Wrapping"
- The Beach Boys, "We Three Kings"
- Robert Goulet, excerpted from the Simpsons ["Your manager says for you to shut up!" "Vera said that?"]
- Leroy Anderson, "Sleigh Ride" [the original and greatest]
- Ella Fitzgerald, "What Are You Doing New Year's Eve?"
- "Trim up the Tree" from How the Grinch Stole Christmas
- Frank Sinatra, "I'll Be Home for Christmas"
- The Platters, "Blue Christmas"
- The Temptations, "Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer" [Hey Rudolph!]
- Louie Armstrong, "Winter Wonderland"