Thursday, September 21, 2006

Less shame, more stealing

Lisa stole this meme, and now I'm stealin' it back...

  1. First name? Mike
  2. Were you named after anyone? I was named after my sire (for lack of a better term). I was officially "Michael Dominick R----- II" until my mother's remarriage and my adoption. That's why my younger brother is "Jr." and I am not.
  3. Last cry? When doves cry. Who knows? It's been months at least.
  4. Do you like your handwriting? It's not the neatest, especially if I'm in a hurry; it's sort of a mishmosh, half-caps thing. It reminds me of my father's, except that he was neater. My Mom, on the other hand, looks like she's forging a cursive textbook.
  5. What is your favorite lunch meat? Probably turkey.
  6. Kids? Someday, I hope.
  7. If you were anohter person, would you be friends with you? Possibly. I'm told that I'm very friendly. I'm also told that I'm loud and hyper.
  8. Do you have a journal? You're looking at it. I've tried to diarize a few times, but it's not me.
  9. Do you use sarcasm a lot? I'm more of a hyperbole/metaphor guy.
  10. Do you still have your tonsils? Right now, I have about twice as much tonsil as usual.
  11. Would you bungee jump? I would enjoy it, but I would never do it, if that makes any sense whatsoever.
  12. What is your favorite cereal? Corn Pops.
  13. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off? No, I just untie them at random throughout the day. (Note to self - revise #9.)
  14. Do you think you are strong? No, but I'm stubborn. Physically I'm no Hercules, that's for sure.
  15. What is your favorite ice cream flavor? Dexter Freebish at Thomas Sweet in New Brunswick, NJ. I also enjoy anything in the mocha genre.
  16. Shoe size? 10½.
  17. What is the least favorite thing about yourself? My tendency to complain.
  18. Who do you miss the most? My dad. Every day.
  19. What color pants and shoes are you wearing? Olive khakis, sneakers.
  20. What are you listening to right now? An eighties mix; currently playing is "Mexican Radio" by Wall of Voodoo.
  21. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? What is this, media week at Dumbass Community College? Fine - I choose Burnt Umber. I always imagined that this color smells like marshmallows roasted over a campfire.
  22. Favorite smell? Heh, you just got it. I love the smell of a wood fireplace, especially when there's snow outside and hot chocolate inside.
  23. Who was the last person you talked to on the phone? My ladybug.
  24. The first thing you notice in a person you're attracted to. Their eyes, and how they smile.
  25. Do you like the person who sent this to you? Lisa, do I like you? Sure, why not!
  26. Favorite drink? I'm a coffee fiend, but I've been trying to cut back - successfully, so far. But I like to add a little something happy to the coffee for special occasions.
  27. Favorite sport? The Lord's Own hockey.
  28. Eye color? Dark brown.
  29. Hat size? Small (please hold your jokes until the end). On the rink, I actually wear the largest-sized junior helmet. I don't know what number that works to.
  30. Do you wear contacts? No, but I may need to start.
  31. Favorite food? I will eat nearly anything. I'm partial to Indian, as a special treat.
  32. Scary movies or happy endings? Happy ending, thank you.
  33. Last movie you watched at the theater? Cars. Well worth it.
  34. What color shirt are you wearing? I'm wearing my Leeroy Jenkins t-shirt.
  35. Summer or winter? Each has its charms. I love snow. I enjoy sunshine. But spring is best, I think.
  36. Hugs or kisses? Or?
  37. Favorite dessert? Flan. It's the Happy Dessert!
  38. What books are you reading? 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea - I'd never actually read it, so it was time.
  39. What's on your mouse pad? The Dell logo.
  40. What did you watch last night on TV? Nil.
  41. What are your favorite sounds? Laughing kids, purring cats, my girlfriend on the other end of the phone, good music, a live hockey crowd.
  42. Rolling Stones or Beatles? The Beatles.
  43. The furthest you've been from home? Miami.
  44. Where were you born? Lindenhurst, Long Island

Your turn, pardners.

No comments: