Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Muscial Wednes Mon day

...wherein I combine my need to post with my need to do some housekeeping.

Oh, the wash will come out tomorrow
Bet your bottom dollar that tomorrow
There'll be suds
Just washing my clothes tomorrow
Pouring laundry soap and fabric soft'ner
On my duds
Tomorrow, tomorrow, I'll launder tomorrow
'cause all of my whites are grey

...

It's a drip-dry life for us,
It's a drip-dry life for us
Only wear this in a pinch
'Cause the hems must be re-stitched
It's a drip-dry life!

...

Some gals are sleeping in satin,
Some gals are sleeping in silk -
Lucky me, lucky me, what am I sleeping in?
Flannel twill!

...

And while all that is going on, I should have a couple of more things to say - though the Katie Couric bit ought to wait until Friday...

No comments: