OK, let's get this movie thing out of the way.
You remember the groundrules - guess the ten movies based on IMDB's plot keywords, which usually left much to be desired. I also gave some cheater clues, which you can still see in the post by highlighting the "blank" spaces. (Think of it as the cyber equivalent of those "Yes and Know" books.)
So far, 3-8 and 10 are correctly identified, as follows:
3. Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory (Nick)
4. Star Wars (Dave E.)
5. Rocky (Dave E.)
6. The Manchurian Candidate (original) (Nick)
7. Raiders of the Lost Ark (Dave E.)
8. The Wizard of Oz (sarahk)
10. Slap Shot (sarahk)
To keep this from dragging on any more, here are your remaining three movies, with blatant giveaway clues:
1. England, Reformation
2. Giant Cartoon Robot, Harry Connick Jr.
9. Coen Brothers, Spoof of Fight/Chase Scenes
And a warm welcome to the Hive for Nick! It's good to get back in touch with you, bro. Drop me an email.