Monday, August 25, 2008

I need your advice.

If it's not on the country or classic rock station I am ignorant of it. My question is: Has Madonna jumped the shark? I mean, she's older than I am and I have a younger sister who is a grandmother.

I mean, she looks like the Madeline Kahn character in Blazing Saddles.

And she isn't doing her buddy Obama any favors either:

Madonna's apparent swipe at McCain came during a performance of the song "Get Stupid", when the Republican contender's image was flashed up alongside images of destruction and global warming as well as Hitler and Mugabe.

Towards the end of the song, pictures of Beatles star John Lennon, former US vice-president Al Gore, Indian Mahatma Gandhi and McCain's Democrat rival Barack Obama appeared.

McCain as Hitler? Wait, I thought Bush was Hitler.

I can see Madonna in the next McCain ad bashing Obama's celebrity.

No comments: