Thursday, October 09, 2008

The hits just keep on coming!

As I noted in the comments here, I wasn't even able to include verses about alleged illegal campaign contributions, nor Tony Rezko, nor the kickbacks to the wife... and at the last second I lost the chorus about "writing a new Bible chapter," the moment the oceans receded and the storms ceased, and "we are the ones we've been waiting for."

And now there's THIS. I'm just re-posting the Rachel Lucas link because she's done some excellent roundup work, with no fewer than a half-dozen links to various perfidy currently in play on behalf of the Democrats - if not actually aided and abetted by their current presidential candidate.

At this rate, I'm going have to rewrite Billy Joel's entire catalogue to adequately describe Obama's craptitude.

No comments: