Thursday, December 20, 2007

Guess what I learned today


How to post photos!
The above was taken on August 5, 2007, yes, the very day that the Nightfly and the Ladybug were wed in the holy city of Eatonton, NJ (or was it the equally holy city of Freehold?).
Which explains the formal garb. The handsome young groom on the right is the Fly. The grey-bearded laundry bag with legs on the left is none other than the Barking Spider himself. You are probably saying to yourself, "Self, these two guys were in college together yet the Spider is in serious need of Grecian Formula for Men." I started school a little late and met the freshman Fly 18 years ago when I was a 30-year-old junior.
I hope my visage hasn't frightened any small children or ladies visiting the blog. This is the first time my image has been posted on the web.

No comments: