Monday, October 22, 2007

Welcome to the sidebar

Look around, there are new faces! Joining the Hive's roll call are Snark Raving Mad, Maggie May, I Can Has Cheezburger, and IMAO.

I Can Has Cheezburger is in the Pantheon, even if they never use my submissions, because I love cats and funny captions and I say so, that's why. IMAO, a group effort, went into the Pantheon due to its daily Fred Thompson Facts.

Fact - If IMAO's servers crashed and all the writers' computers were broken, a new Fred Thompson fact would upload itself.

Fact - Galactus doesn't have a herald to find new worlds, but to warn him if he gets too close to Fred Thomspon.

Fact - In chess, Fred Thompson cannot castle out of check... because it is impossible to check Fred Thompson's king to begin with.

You get the idea. Go read things.

No comments: